!US! Numa Numa !US! Numa Numa

wicked

awsome, when you do the next part(s), adding the voices like the loz ones would be nice

the fight choreography was impressive, and great job with camera angling... only thing to work on is the graphics like others have said, its good, but should be improved more

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

wow

the randomness and constant change movie is the hardest to make good, apparently your skills beg to differ ;) nice work

fooly cooly music video fooly cooly music video

¥Õ¥ê¥¯¥ê ^_^

the quality started to slow down towards the end, but it still held a good impression, loved the vector naoto part and morphing romanji to katakana

The Starberry Collection4 The Starberry Collection4

a disgrace

ive seen better blamed >_< maybe this only got through because anyone who doesnt like (¥Õ¥ê¥¯¥ê) FLCL tried to save it, you didnt even spell it right, its (¥¯)ku, not (¥í)ro

and lucky me for not being epileptic, unless getting a seizure would get me off work today

Starberry responds:

no you haven't seen better blammed. almost every blammed movie is worse than this one. i can safely say that after watching THOUSANDS OF UNDER JUDGEMENT MOVIES.

if you would look at my profile, you would notice i have flcl as one of my favorite movies, i have nothing against it. this movie was just a fun project.

flashing colors are always funny.

as for the whole spelling thing, good god i just tried to emulate the characters with the brush tool, i'm not some certified kanji translator.

Rush: Scenario 1 Rush: Scenario 1

worth the watch

seemed a lot like naruto with the hand signs to preform jutsu's, and the kunai. graphics werent that great, and the lack of a bg was odd, but it worked well with how they moved around, and the consistancy, atleast, of the graphics where nice

the only thing that bothered me was ad the end, credits say music was "where's my mind" by the pixies, the only part of that song that was played, was in the begining of the song, end of the flash: "stop", the rest was disturb's "let the bodies hit the floor" (i think thats who signs it)

Red Team - 01 Red Team - 01

amusing

the ending is .. heh, wicked funny, thats all i have to say, pretty well drawn too

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

speachless

abosultly awsome, very well done. every aspect of this seemed worthy of an actual anime or even a short ova. specialy loved the manga style frame transitions.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

wicked ´¶ÅÙ¡¡¤µ¤»¤ë

this was wicked awsome, the graphics and plot where just awsome, and i love the Japanese/English bit of it, impressive how i could actualy understand most of what they said in the begining. FF A+ gets an A+ ^_^